Sunday, January 10, 2016

real talk

My name is Maggie
But if you really knew me you would know my real name is Margret, and I don't like it because it makes me sound like an old lady.

You'd know that I am deathly afraid of spiders
and vacuum my room before I go bed each night to make sure that there are none anywhere

if you really knew me you would know I have had senioritis since sophomore year
but lets be real who doesn't have

I have a fear of being tardy, sluffing, or missing school
thanks to Jenna I have sluffed once, and was a wreck the whole time

if you really knew me you would know I have germophobia
but my friends have found a way to accept me anyway

you would know that I could ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner
but I am lactose intolerant so I get sick every time I eat it

you would know that I love the outdoors
but I hate bugs, and sun burn easy

If you really knew me you would know that I have ADHD and can barley make it through a class
and that's one reason why I may have been a tourist some days

If you knew me you would know that my heart hides everything about me
and only one person has seen successfully saw parts of it

if you knew me, my friends mean everything to me
but family means more

If you knew me I really don't care what people thing
but words still do hurt sometimes

If you knew me...

1 comment: