Sunday, November 29, 2015

this is me

Hey Guys,

I know I may not have had the best blog, but this blog has meant something to me. This blog has been my world. I am the girl who likes to hike, and find adventure in anything. I have a bad case of ADHD, and I am always tapping my feet in class. My red rain boots make me feel confident. And I could dance in the rain for hours. I really like to listen to music and mess around with my friends.

Christina is just a person who was brave enough to share some of my adventures, and favorite songs with you. She is the my confidence minus the rain boots. I hope you have enjoyed it because I sure have!



                                                                            Sincerely,
                                                                                Maggie Penn


13 comments:

  1. I read your blog every week, even though i don't comment a whole lot
    Nice to meet you maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeet word up maggs (camping buddy blogging at cha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. I loved your blog. It's nice to meet you Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing! Thanks for being you and writing for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love you and your writing. so good so good. such a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The line about confidence.

    I like you Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is unreal and so are you. fav fav fav

    ReplyDelete
  8. (My keyboard keeps freezing so that's why there's multiple comments from me) but I can't want to keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that I know who you are. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always loved your blog. You're amazing!!!! Nice to officially meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "My red rain boots make me feel confident"

    you're lovely.

    ReplyDelete